For starters, I have to say I really like Amy Porterfield, the creator of FBInfluence 2.0. She is a brilliant marketer, and at one point worked for Tony Robbins as Director of Content Creation. She at that time managed large scale online marketing campaigns until she started up her own business. She has been known to put a lot of high quality content out there, and has spoken at a lot of conferences. She is also the co-author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, and has over 115K Facebook fans.
Amy has created may products, and one of them is FBInfluence 2.0.
What is FBInfluence 2.0?
This course was created to train entrepreneurs on how to use Facebook as a marketing tool. Amy created this course as a video series consisting of 4 modules, with 5 videos in each one. They are between 10 and 30 minutes long. The modules are-
Module 1 ? The Foundation for Facebook Success
– Module 1.1 ? The 7 Core Rules of Facebook Marketing
– Module 1.2 ? How To Strategically Brand Your Facebook Page
– Module 1.3 ? Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Your Facebook Page
– Module 1.4 ? An Insider?s View of Your Facebook Page Dashboard
– Module 1.5 ? Facebook Insights ? Monitoring and Measuring For Facebook Success
Module 2 ? Growing a Lucrative Fan Base
– Module 2.1 ? How To Use Graph Search To Find Your Ideal Audience Inside Facebook
– Module 2.2 ? 5 Proven Strategies To Grow Your Fan Base
– Module 2.3 ? How to Create Facebook Custom Apps To Enhance Fan Experience
– Module 2.4 ? How To Create An Inexpensive Ad Campaign To Grow Your Fan Base
– Module 2.5 ? Quick Tips To Make Your Facebook Marketing Campaign Mobile Ready
Module 3 ? Building Your Authority and Becoming the Go-To Source
– Module 3.1 ? Facebook Content What To Post And When To Post
– Module 3.2 ? 7 Surefire Strategies To Create Engagement
– Module 3.3 ? Tips To Build Your Authority On Facebook
– Module 3.4 ? Tips & Strategies For Facebook Contests & Giveaways
– Module 3.5 ? How To Leverage The Management Of Your Facebook Page
Module 4 ? Turning Fans Into Loyal Customers
– Module 4.1 ? Three Steps To Turn Your Page Into A Lead Generating Machine (Part 1)
– Module 4.2 – Three Steps To Turn Your Page Into A Lead Generating Machine (Part 2)
– Module 4.3 ? How To Sell On Facebook
– Module 4.4 ? How To Create & Promote An Event On Facebook
– Module 4.5 ? How To Get Quick Results With FB Influence ? Tips For Taking Action & Getting Momentum
– Bonus #1 – Content Marketing Power Plays: 50 Strategic Facebook Posts You Can Model to Boost Your Overall Engagement
– Bonus #2 – 3 Ways to Use Facebook Groups to Attract and Keep Customers
– Bonus #3 – 50 Stunning, Ready-Made Image Quotes To Increase Your Engagement
– Bonus #4 – The 3-Step Lead Generating Facebook Blueprint
– Bonus #5 – New ?Members-Only? Training Workshops Each Time Facebook Makes a Major Change or Update
– Bonus #6 – Full Access Member Support with our Private FBinfluence Facebook Group
The cost of the program is $97, and you get a lot of value for that price. I have to say this is an excellent course that really teaches you the fundamentals of marketing. And you know the fact of the matter is, if you are not able to market your product, you will not have any business. Amy is a brilliant marketer and she shares her inside secrets of what has made her super successful in this course. These are methods she has used on Facebook for herself and her clients. These methods she teaches had made her successful and you will not find a lot of this info elsewhere really. She also teaches students the fundamental differences between a Facebook profile, and a page, and the purpose each has.
I would say it is worth investing $97 in this program, and what makes it great is that there is a 60 day money back guarantee. In order to enroll in FBInfluence 2.0, sign up here.
This is a great post! That looks like a fantastic program to be associated with and it is a lot of value for $97! I have a feeling that the program will be a big seller. Thank you for sharing this
Thanks for commenting Kyle. I would not endorse it if I did not agree 🙂
Thanks for the information packed review on FB Influence. Really helpful and thanks a lot. People are afraid of many scams online. By providing people with an honest review bloggers can help people to save their hard earned money and save their time and effort. Keep up the great work. I will come back to your website to learn more information.